About Me

My photo
Like to play sports and workout. Love to go out with my wife. Like to travel everywhere.
Loading...

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

C4K summary for Feb month

I like snow but do not think I could go skiing. I actually have not seen much snow, but If I did I might hurt myself just as if I went skating. I like ice if it is in my tea or drink but I do not think I would like falling on it while skating. Im glade that Damara went skiing and Gina Marie went to the ring to go skating. They both tried something I do not think I ever will. On second thought I think I would not mind trying something just to say I did. Just like Damara and Gina Marie did.
skiingskating

Kaycee and her fellow classmates just received netbooks and she was excited to get one. I think that is a great idea giving student’s netbooks for school work and homework. It will help them to become more technologically advanced in the world.     


skating


No comments:

Post a Comment