About Me

My photo
Like to play sports and workout. Love to go out with my wife. Like to travel everywhere.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

C4K summary for Feb month

I like snow but do not think I could go skiing. I actually have not seen much snow, but If I did I might hurt myself just as if I went skating. I like ice if it is in my tea or drink but I do not think I would like falling on it while skating. Im glade that Damara went skiing and Gina Marie went to the ring to go skating. They both tried something I do not think I ever will. On second thought I think I would not mind trying something just to say I did. Just like Damara and Gina Marie did.
skiingskating

Kaycee and her fellow classmates just received netbooks and she was excited to get one. I think that is a great idea giving student’s netbooks for school work and homework. It will help them to become more technologically advanced in the world.     


skating


No comments:

Post a Comment