About Me

My photo
Like to play sports and workout. Love to go out with my wife. Like to travel everywhere.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Special Assignment

1. I think I missed the metaphor from some odd reason I can not explain it. We are reading to much into the blog post and not relaxing while we read it and are going to in depth with the post. Seeing past obvious metaphors that are in the post.
2. If only every child has access to pencils from Tom Johnson blog.
3. We can use them and then after we use them explain to them what a metaphor is and what that metaphor means.
4. I believe we use metaphors to get ideas out into the public or just can not think of a funny way to say something and that comes out. I really don’t know how much I use metaphors but I might use them a bunch or not at all.

Special Assignment Unit Surprise AZ
 Special Assignments unit

No comments:

Post a Comment