About Me

My photo
Like to play sports and workout. Love to go out with my wife. Like to travel everywhere.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

C4K April summary

Volcano
 Volcano
I really thought it was exciting how he used the yo-yo in the talent show. I have tried to use the yo-yo but never got a hang of it. The sea is a great but dangerous place to be or live but it is also a beautiful place to see wonderful stuff. The sea is wonderful after a long days work to relax at the water all around you on a ship. We had different fads in school and most of it died when you go older but some of them are still around today. I really don't live my life through fades. The class went to a volcano in Hawaii and had some fun learning about volcanoes erupting. I would love to visit Hawaii and check out the different parts of the island. There are so many places that I never have been I can not wait to see more of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment