About Me

My photo
Like to play sports and workout. Love to go out with my wife. Like to travel everywhere.
Loading...

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

C4K April summary

Volcano
 Volcano
I really thought it was exciting how he used the yo-yo in the talent show. I have tried to use the yo-yo but never got a hang of it. The sea is a great but dangerous place to be or live but it is also a beautiful place to see wonderful stuff. The sea is wonderful after a long days work to relax at the water all around you on a ship. We had different fads in school and most of it died when you go older but some of them are still around today. I really don't live my life through fades. The class went to a volcano in Hawaii and had some fun learning about volcanoes erupting. I would love to visit Hawaii and check out the different parts of the island. There are so many places that I never have been I can not wait to see more of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment